Waite Financial Group has a passion for helping everyone we serve achieve true financial peace of mind, secure their legacy, and live their best life NOW. While we serve clients across a diverse set of industries and occupations, we have a unique skillset serving corporate leaders (Ex Caterpillar Inc), medical and dental professionals, and those transitioning to and through retirement.
- In-depth knowledge of Caterpillar compensation and benefit programs, including non-qualified deferred compensation (SDCP), pensions, EIP-1, 401(k) and Roth 401(k), equity compensation, target ownership, and insurance gaps.
- Comprehensive financial planning approach that takes into consideration a client’s entire financial picture, including assets included in Caterpillar's benefit programs.
- While we are based in Caterpillar's backyard in downtown Peoria, IL, we regularly leverage technology to add value to our Caterpillar clients located across the country.
- Student loan refinancing and debt repayment.
- Comprehensive financial planning approach with regular reviews to keep you on track for retirement and keep your investments in line with both your values and your risk appetite across your career, all while attempting to minimize tax exposure.
- Disability insurance to protect one of your most valuable assets: your income. Northwestern Mutual disability insurance offers coverage that protects your unique set of skills and knowledge.
- Provide clarity on where one stands in relation to their retirement goals that translates into confidence when making their retirement decision.
- Develop a plan to provide for an appropriate ongoing income stream in retirement.
- Create awareness of future potential that reduces the risk of looking back one day with regret that one didn't maximize their most limited resources...time.
- Perspective on potential pitfalls that can only come from experience helping hundreds of individuals and families successfully make their retirement dreams reality.